Polyurethane foam has good mechanical properties and thermal insulation properties, usually can withstand temperature 120 ℃, through modification or combination with other thermal insulation materials can withstand 180 ℃.
The spiral pipe has strong heat insulation performance, which can ensure that the temperature of the internal transport material is not changed by the outside, and has good cold resistance in winter. The sound insulation performance of the spiral pipe is very good, to avoid the sound of liquid flowing through the pipe during transportation to disturb the people. At the same time, the spiral pipe can be anti-corrosive and does not absorb water, so that the installation position of the pipe is not limited and can be used in various locations. Spiral pipe construction is simple and fast, with high efficiency and reduces capital cost investment. The spiral tube is used for low heat loss and can save energy.
(1) Core pipe: working steel pipe used to transport steam.
(2) Protective cushion: the interlayer between the core tube and the insulation layer to prevent damage to the inorganic insulation layer due to the displacement of the core tube. When the spiral welded steel pipe is used as the core pipe and the inorganic thermal insulation layer is a hard material, a protective cushion layer is provided.
(3) Organic thermal insulation layer: thermal insulation layer made of organic thermal insulation material.
(4) Inorganic thermal insulation layer: thermal insulation layer made of high temperature resistant inorganic insulation material.
(5) Outer protective tube: an outer protective layer that protects the insulation layer from groundwater erosion, supports the core tube and can withstand a certain pressure.